Program Objective: This course is designed to give the student the basic skills to create a simple Access database using Tables, Queries, Forms and Reports.
- Planning the Database
- Creating a Table
- Entering Records
- Creating a Form
- Entering Records into a Form
- Understanding the Differences between a Table and a Form
- Moving between Tables & Forms
- Manipulating data in Tables & Forms
- Printing a Table or Form
- Creating Queries
- Sorting & filtering Records
- Creating a Report
There are 3 practice examples you will work with in this 10-hour course. With the course divided into four 2 1/2-hour sessions, you are certain to leave with a very good understanding of the basics of creating a database!