Program Objective: Students will study and learn the most rewarding features of Excel. Please note the term “Advanced” does not refer to a high level of difficulty, but just a continuation of the Intermediate class. This is truly the “cool” class, as you get to see a lot of neat things you can do in Excel!
- Everything you can do in Pivot Tables
- Consolidating Workbooks
- Creating a Shared Workspace
- Creating a Saved Workspace
- Data Validation in Range Names
- Remove Duplicate Records
- Outlining the Spreadsheet
- Working with Advanced Macros
- Using the Text To Columns command
- Protecting Cells that contain formulas
- Creating a Pareto Chart
- Creating a Histogram
- Advanced Goal Seek
- Working with V Lookup functions
- And of course, finding options in this new 2010 version
There are 11 practice examples you will work with in this 10-hour course. With the course divided into four 2 1/2-hour sessions, you are certain to leave with a very good understanding of the more advanced features of working with a spreadsheet!
Prerequisite: Intermediate Excel training and a good working knowledge of the computer.