Introduction to Microsoft Excel Course
Program Objective: This course is designed to give the student the basic skills to work with the Excel functions, and create various simple spreadsheets.
- The basic layout of the Excel worksheet
- Entering Data & Numbers
- The 4 mouse components of a cell
- Selecting Cells & Ranges
- Creating a series of text, numbers, or dates
- Saving the Workbook
- Proper methods of editing & deleting the worksheet data
- Formatting the Spreadsheet
- Inserting & deleting rows, columns, and entire sheets
- Creating Charts & Graphs
- Working with the 10 most popular Formulas
- Linking Formulas & Spreadsheets
- Proper methods of Printing the Spreadsheet
There are 4 practice examples you will work with in this 10 hour course. With the course divided into 5 2-hour sessions, you are certain to leave with a very good understanding of the basics of creating spreadsheets!