Microsoft Publisher Training in West Reading, PA
Program Objective: This course is designed to teach the fundamental skills for using the popular creativity program for designing business cards, brochures, mailers, tri-fold newsletters, & postcards.
- Understanding the 2 basic principles in Publisher
- Planning your project
- Creating your project from scratch
- Exploring the layout of the program
- Setting up your project
- Inserting Text Frames & Text
- Inserting pictures
- Adding Objects
- Inserting Tables
- Backing up your Files & Folders
- Preparing the project for print
- Using the Pack and Go wizard
There are 7 practice examples you will work with in this 10 hour course. With the course divided into four 2 1/2-hour sessions, you are certain to leave with a very good understanding of creating & designing your projects!