PC File Management Training in West Reading, PA
Program Objective: This course is designed to give the student the neccessary skills to organize your Files & Folders on the computer so you can not only find them easily, but most importantly, so you can back them up efficiently.
- Understanding the power of Windows Explorer
- Creating Folders in a structure
- Saving Files to your Folders
- Moving & Copying Files & Folders
- Deleting un-needed Files & Folders
- Transferring Files & Folders to various media disks
- Backing up your Files & Folders
There is 1 practice example you will work with in this 3 hour course. With this three-hour session, you are certain to leave with a very good understanding of organizing your stuff on the computer!