Program Objective: This class is for the person who has the “basic” knowledge of using Access, and is looking to bring out the “best” of their database software.
- Using OLE objects
- Creating a Sub-Form
- Adding Sub-Forms to the Main Form
- Adding Control buttons
- Modifying the properties of the Form
- Creating Advanced Queries
- Changing the tab order in a Form
- Adding option groups, text boxes, combo boxes & command buttons
- Creating & working with Macros
- Creating various Reports
- Creating Mailing Labels
- Creating Relational Databases
- Creating Referential Integrity
There is one intensive practice example you will work with in this 10-hour course. With the course divided into four 2 1/2-hour sessions, you are certain to leave with a very good understanding of the second stage of creating a database!
Prerequisite: Introduction to Access and a good working knowledge of the computer.