Program Objective: This course will train you in the skills to use Outlook more effectively.
- The new visual layout of the program in the 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 365
- Working with the Ribbon; all of the new components
- Examining the To Do Toolbar
- Examining the Mini Toolbar
- Organizing your e-mails in Folders
- Working with the new look of the Contacts area
- Using Tasks & the Journal
- Using the Calendar Overlay mode
- Creating re-occuring Tasks
- Tracking your e-mail
- Creating the “Out Of Office Assistant”
- Sharing your Calendar
- Backing up your Outlook Profile
There are several practice examples you will work with in this 10 hour course. With the course divided into four 2 hour sessions, you are certain to leave with a very good understanding of the e-mail program!