Program Objective: Students will learn how to create more advanced Charts, database functions, logical formulas, creating Range Names, and working with large spreadsheets more efficiently.
- Various methods of selecting cells
- Creating Range Names
- Absolute Reference
- Working with Logical formulas
- Conditional formatting
- Inserting Comments
- Working & Printing large Spreadsheets
- Using Data Sort & Filters
- Creating an Outline
- Linking Sheets & Workbooks
- Goal Seek
- Creating Scenarios
- Creating Subtotals
- Grouping Spreadsheets
- Advanced Linking of Spreadsheets
- And of course, finding options in this new 2019 version
There are 11 practice examples you will work with in this 10-hour course. With the course divided into four 2 1/2 hour sessions, you are certain to leave with a very good understanding of the more advanced features of working with a spreadsheet!
Prerequisite: Introduction to Excel and a good working knowledge of the computer.