Program Description: This course is designed to give the student the basic skills to use the program and set up your company.
- Installation & set-up of QuickBooks on the computer
- Creating the company file
- Understand & manipulate the Chart of Accounts
- Setting up Classes
- Working with Inventory
- Setting up Vendors and their requirements
- Setting up Customers
- Tweaking the Icon Bar
- Using the Open Windows List
- Creating Invoices
- Using the Register
- Entering & Paying Bills
- Learn how to Back up and Restore your company file
We will create a company from scratch as a practice example in this
10-hour course. With the course divided into four 2 1/2-hour sessions, you are certain to leave with a very good understanding of the basics of using QuickBooks!